The role of Fathers as well as mothers are not the same for child care?
The role of parents in the development as well as the completeness of intelligence so children are not the same. Psychologist Roslina Verauli, MPsi, Clinic of Empathy as well as RS at Cengkareng, Smart Parents Conference in Jakarta some time, convey if same as children, parents also have a temperament as well as gender type not equal to join gives several ways that are not equal in parenting.
In General, the father and mother have the same role in the upbringing of his children. But there is a little touch of the inequality of what is presented by the father and the mother.
The role of the mother
1. Foster a feeling of love and love in children through a distant relationship involves physical touch and affection.
2. Cultivate the power of language in children through some activities tell as well as storytelling, and through activities that are closer to the child, namely talk from heart to heart in children.
3. Teach about the role of the female type, about how should take action as women, and what is desired by the social environment of one woman.
The role of the father
1. Foster a sense of self as well as sure competent in children through play activities that are more rugged and involves both physical inside or outside the room.
2. Fostering purposes would desire excels in children through activities introducing children about various stories about hope.
3. Teach about the role of the male gender, type about how should take action as a man, as well as what is desired by the social environment of the male.
According to Roslina, the role of parents in the upbringing and development of the tandem switch changes. Therefore, the desired parent can understand the phases of change as well as menyeimbanginya.
According to experts psychology changes, Jean Piaget, children need to do specific actions over its environment in order to improve the step complex and intelligent point of view over each of his experiences. It has been so jobs parents to give the child the necessary experience of the child so that his intelligence is evolving.